Welcome to PyCQA’s Meta Documentation!¶
So you’re wondering what this “Pie Cee Que Aye” is and you’ve come here for answers? You’re in luck!
This website is here to provide you with:
- a little bit of the history of the PyCQA
- an idea of who is part of the PyCQA
- how to become a part of the PyCQA
- and other fun things (okay maybe they’re not actually fun)
Below you’ll find the map to this content and anything else we add as we go along.
- Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct
- An Introduction to the PyCQA
- The History of the PyCQA
- Creation of the PyCQA
- pep8 joins the organization on GitHub
- Pylint and Astroid move to GitHub and the PyCQA
- mccabe and pep8-naming move to the PyCQA organization
- pydocstyle (formerly pep257) moves to the PyCQA organization
- Baron and RedBaron join the PyCQA
- Bandit moves to the PyCQA organization
- modernize joins PyCQA
- isort joins PyCQA
- The Management of the PyCQA
- Join the Community!